One of Her More Endearing Qualities
Yes, I know I am a bad blogger. Moving on.
This past week has been made up of lots of babymaking activity. This month I also decided to start charting to try to figure out what my body is up to. So, between worrying about not using a BBT thermometer (anybody living in Israel have any idea where to find them?), and constantly checking all of my fertility sign, while simultaneously waiting for my temperature to coincide perfectly with all of these things, oh yeah, and sex, I didn't really have much room in my brain for anything else.
My temperature has now officially shot up and I have declared ovulation even if fertility friend has not. I am on a conception vacation. Pregnant or not, I have no idea, we will see, but this is exhausting. I have decided that it is time to chill out about the whole thing.
Also, in case you were wondering, I have been kicking ass at the pool. I have officially moved from the slow lane to the middle lane, and I swim for an hour instead of 45 minutes just because It feels good. Seriously, I don't think I ever expected those words to come out of my mouth, in my lifetime. Plus, I really think some of my fat is melting away. I feel good.
And finally, in refrence to the title, am I the only one who's dog's favorite activity is to barge into my bedroom after I've showered and to lick off all of my freshly applied moisturizer? I've gotten to the point where I shove a less crucial body part (with respect to moisturizing, I get very itchy after showers) in her face to lick so that she will get her fill before she gets to something more important like my legs, because I know she will. Like I said, wierd but endearing.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home