10dp3dt
I don't know whether to be excited, or to hit myself over the head for being stupid.
I tested this morning. I caved. After a year and a half of staunchly not peeing on sticks, I caved. And it was positive, faintly, but I definitely saw it. Here's the problem, it could still be the HCG booster shot that I took the day of transfer. Most things I read say it lasts in your system for 10 days, but this shot was about 1/6 the dosage of a trigger shot, so does that mean it was out of my system faster?
In any case, my rational was that if I tested today and it was negative, chances are it would be accurate and not a false negative (I'm talking odds here, I know a lot of people get later positives). So, I at least wanted to know that it wasn't negative. In my mind it means that I'm still in the game and that's what I wanted to know. What do you think? Shot or pregnant? Ack.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home