Intermediate
So far stuff is going really well. I'm now on CD8. I went for monitoring on CD5 with nothing much going on, just my E2 was already on the rise. So, I started with 150 of Gonal F and stayed on that dosage for 6 days. The sixth day I also added in Cetrotide.
Today I went in for more monitoring and stuff has finally started moving along. I have about 12 follicles right now (divided pretty evenly between the sides) that are above 11mm and I have a bunch that are closer to 14mm, the largest one is 15. My RE seems really happy with my response so far and he says it looks like the retrieval will be on Thursday. My E2 has gotten pretty high at 3000 so I don't think it will go on for too much longer. He says that sometimes it only takes 8 days of stims (originally he had estimated 10-14).
I'm excited about the eggs cooking in my ovaries, really not so thrilled about the upcoming ER, but there's no going back now. Overall I'm feeling pretty good. I felt like crap after my first dosage of Gonal F, but I guess the shock to my system wore off and I feel pretty normal even. I'm definitely more tired and my emotional threshold is pretty low, but compared to how I felt on the BCPs I feel great. Last night I started to feel seriously bloated for the first time. Which turned out to correspond to the follicle development. I think I'm giving up on pants with a real waistband until the ER.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home