More Thoughts
I guess I really do have a lot to write. I forgot all about what I am actually going through right now.
My ovaries are definitely getting bigger and more uncomfortable. Last night I squeezed in what will probably be my last Pilates class before retrieval and transfer. I was a bit worried about busting my ovaries but I just decided to take it easy if it was too uncomfortable and it was really ok. The only thing was my teacher kept coming over to poke my stomach to remind me to use my muscles, when really I was using my muscles plenty, I just had some orange sized ovaries in front of them. I'll skip Pilates around retrieval and transfer, but will probably go back during the last part of the 2ww, by that time if something has stuck it should be stuck and I'll feel much better over all.
Also, speaking of swollen ovaries, I'm starting to get very scared of OHSS after my retrieval. Not OHSS that would require me to take a Lupron trigger, but the regular OHSS that I really feel everyone experiences to a certain extent after ER. In a way I was really spoiled with the Lupron trigger, I felt great after retrieval, no bloating, nothing. We're really pushing for hcg this time and I'm getting nervous about the bloating and discomfort that comes with it.

1 Comments:
I bet if you are feeling things more, you will have made a lot of progress come tomorrow morning :)
Post a Comment
<< Home