Wednesday, November 16, 2011

To Believe or Not to Believe

I'm reaching the end. I started bleeding this morning at 9dp3dt, it has tapered off but it's just like what I usually get before my period. My doctor is having my increase my estrogen dose, but from what I understand increasing the estrogen will just hold off the bleeding. Even with low estrogen, if I really was pregnant I wouldn't bleeding now anyway. So, what do I believe? That something really truly could be implanting and the bleeding was because of the estrogen? That glimmer of hope that's so easy to grasp on to? The fact that my progesterone was so high two days ago just on suppositories?

I think I really need to accept that this is over. We are done. My wonderful beautiful daughter will never have a sibling. I will never have another baby. For some reason it was not meant to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home