Happy Second Anniversary!
Dear E,
Remember this?

It wasn't easy. We really had a lot against us. But I'm so glad that we made the decision that we were the most important things in eachother's lives.
We've come along way since then, we've even managed to create our own little family.

Our relationship really does continue to get better and better, and grow deeper and deeper. And through it all, that is what convinces me that we are right for eachother. It's incredible that when I look at our wedding picture up there I see so much more in it, and get so much more enjoyment out of it than I did right after the wedding. I love going through this journey with you. I love you so very much E, and I can't wait to have more and more pictures to look back on together.


5 Comments:
Dear Timi,
You know that I’m your biggest fan. Anything you do, say, or write affects me so much. I’m so happy to be around you so much.
Happy 2nd anniversary,
Love,
E
Awwww. So sweet. :)
Hey you two, get a room :)
Happy Anniversary!! And many many more.
Thanks!
Kestrel,
Very cool. Let me know if you need any trip planning help :).
Post a Comment
<< Home