Sunday, April 23, 2006

I'm back

I forgot to write a post letting you all know where I went off to. Passover took over, but now I'm back.

I don't know what I was expecting from this experience. I was worried that it would be a mess, that no one would have a good time. This is the first time in a long time when the actual outcome so greatly surpassed my expectations, I'm still marveling at it. My mother said that E and I made a great Pesach and I truly believe her, I felt it too.

Food was great, people were great, lots of good moods all around which is not a given with my family. I love them dearly but they can be a bit grumpy. These negative moods have really prevailed since I got engaged, married, and then moved to Israel and have been tough to deal with. For the first time since this whole rollercoaster started I really felt the happiness. I felt the sunshine at the end of a long tunnel. It was very good for me and I'm sure the rest of my family. Our dog even behaved, who knew.

I'm recovering a bit. More soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home