Have you ever?
Here is a meme that I've read on a couple of blogs lately. I really like it, it asks all of the really important questions in life. Of course there is plenty of knocking on wood after every single answer.
Have you ever? Game:
Taken a picture naked? No.
Made out with a member of the same sex? No.
Danced in front of your mirror? All the time.
Told a lie? Not many, I'm really bad at it.
Gotten in a car with people you just met? Once or twice, in Israel where it is much more accepted, and before stuff got bad.
Been in a fist fight? A guy at summer camp pushed me across the room because I didn't want to play spin the bottle. Yeah, weird.
Had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back? Yup, lots.
Been arrested? No.
Left your house without telling your parents? No.
Ditched school to do something more fun? Um, college. Not high school.
Slept in a bed with a member of the same sex? Lots. Never sexually.
Seen someone die? No
Kissed a picture? I'm sure I have.
Slept in until 3? No, but could definitely pull off noon.
Laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by? Yup.
Played dress up? Lots.
Fallen asleep at work/school? Yeah, but I had to train myself to do it.
Felt an earthquake? No, but supposedly I was there during one, I just didn't feel it.
Touched a snake? Once, but in a very controlled situation. I do not like creepy crawlies.
Ran a red light? Never a real red light, I'll hit the edges of them by accident every now and
then.
Had detention? Yes, once, but I can't remember what it was for.
Been in a car accident? Nothing major.
Pole danced? No.
Been lost? Yes, I'm not known for my directional prowess.
Sang karaoke? Only once, but I was in an A capella group all through college which is even better.
Done something you told yourself you wouldn’t? Yeah, a lot.
Laughed until something you were drinking came out your nose? Very infrequently, I hate that feeling.
Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Oh my god. The first thing I do when it snows is eat it!
Kissed in the rain? I think so.
Sang in the shower? All the time. Though I've grown out of it a bit.
Got your tongue stuck to a pole? Uh, no.
Ever gone to school partially naked? No.
Sat on a roof top? Yeah, lots.
Played chicken? No.
Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? Yup.
Been told you’re hot by a complete stranger? Yes.
Broken a bone? No.
Mooned/flashed someone? I think my husband has been the only lucky recipient of this one.
Forgotten someone’s name? Yes, I always feel so bad, it's one of my pet peeves when other people forget my name.
Blacked out from drinking? No, I obviously have not gotten drunk enough.
Played a prank on someone? Yeah, my sister.
Felt like killing someone? Sure.
Made a parent cry? Every time I get on the airplane to come back here.
Cried over someone? Way too much.
Had sex more than 10 times in a weekend? No never that much. My sex drive has been awful the past couple of years, I wish I could get to that point.
Had/Have a dog? The Puppers!
Been in a band? I think my A capella nerdiness definitely counts.
Drank 25 sodas in a day? No. I love coke (real not diet) so I try to keep it to once a week.
Shot a gun? Yup, M-16. Gadna.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home