Friday, July 22, 2011

12dp3dt

So, I tested again this morning. The line is getting darker, though it's still lighter than the control line, it's not as dark as I would have liked after last month's experience. Plus, the tests that I have take f o r e v e r to fully develop, giving me just enough time to have a heart attack that the line is getting lighter or not developing as fast. A couple of minutes after I took the test, I brought the two tests down to show E and he immediately said, that's totally darker, it's like twice as dark (not knowing that hcg is supposed to double every 48 hours). Good answer E, he objectively verified that my hcg is indeed doubling. That's it for the home testing. Beta on Sunday, I really hope this one sticks. I'm feeling better about this one than last time, but the fear and doubt is definitely still there.

2 Comments:

At 6:55 PM, Blogger A. said...

Sounds really good! I think you are going to get a great number on Sunday:) you must also be excited for your trip...we should get together when you get back!

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger Timi said...

I hope so, keep your fingers crossed. I'm very excited for my trip and we'll definitely get together when I get back. Good luck on Sunday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home