Sunday, July 17, 2011

Adrift, 7dp3dt

I really don't know what to think now. I finally felt some cramps a couple of days ago at 5dp3dt, nothing major but at least something, no spotting. Last time I really didn't feel anything until 8dp3dt, plus I had spotting which pretty much continued very lightly until the end, but we all saw how that ended up. Maybe the embryo is implanting earlier? Maybe I'm just going crazy? Can you get cramps just from all the medication? My body has nothing to go on now besides the supplements it has no internal clock that my luteal phase is half way through, so I have no reason to have any cramps besides those embryos, right? I'm just trying to hold on to something.

Part of me feels like this has to work, the other part of me feels like I used up my good statistics for getting pregnant on a chemical pregnancy. But a chemical isn't really getting pregnant so it doesn't count, right? Nothing to do besides wait. I guess I'll test around the same time as last time. I think this is the first time ever that I actually want to see some spotting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home