This Chapter is Finally Closed
SIL delivered her babies last week, at about 34.5 weeks gestation. After the pregnancy she had, that's really not bad, much farther along than anyone expected she would get.
She had a really tough c-section, apparently she was riddled with endometriosis and the doctors were having a really hard time stopping the bleeding, ugh. Kids are doing fine, there are some ups and downs, but overall doing really well.
A very good ending to an awful saga. Now I hope we can all move on. I know for her it's just the beginning, especially since she has serious anxiety issues that are just going to continue on with parenting, but maybe I can move on?
At least she took my reccomendation for a lactation consultant. Every now and then I do know what I am talking about.

1 Comments:
I am glad the babies and mama are doing well.
Post a Comment
<< Home