Thursday, January 11, 2007

Not Much New

Not much going on here. Adjusting to life without my parents here again. It was a really great visit but I needed a week to recouperate from that. Though I have some very cute clothing to show for it all now.

OPKs used. Found my surge (though I think I have a fade in thing, where I get a really dark line that's like 70% of the control line). Ovulated. Had sex (actually the other way around, but you know what I mean). Now we just wait and see.

All of my friends just had babies. It was the first wave. I'm very excited for them all. I don't feel bad because they all got pregnant before I had even decided that I wanted to as well. Hopefully we'll have our first before they all have their second. Kidding. Kind of.

Looking forward to a very quiet weekend, just me, the hubby, and the puppy.

Have a good weekend everyone.

1 Comments:

At 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sound so sad in your post Timi. Hope you won't mind if I send a big hug your way along with positive thoughts about getting pregnant soon?

HUGS!

Ari (Baking and Books)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home