Holding Pattern
So, I took Clomid for five days at the beginning of my cycle, and now what? Nothing. Clomid has completely stalled my cycle and I'm beyond frustrated. I'm now on CD19 and after 5 different monitoring sessions with blood work and u/s my lining looks great but my follicles are not moving at all. My RE is having me take another round of Clomid starting today for five more days at a slightly higher dose and then we'll see what happens. The nurses in my clinic claim that this isn't so unusual but I have never heard of anyone taking more than one round of Clomid in the same cylce. I trust my RE, but I'm just frustrated with what the Clomid is doing to my cycle. Now I'm going to have to reschedule my hysterescopy as well because I will not have gotten my next period by that date and I don't know when they'll be able to fit me in after that. Seriously, this is why I wanted to go straight to IVF after natural IUIs, all this manipulating of my cycle seems to be doing nothing but harm.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home